- 92% of Americans are unprepared for retirement (Sen. Maria Cantwell - Wash)
- 62% retire on annual incomes of below $10,000 - (The US Census Bureau)
- 61% of Americans fear outliving their assets more than they fear death
- Average household debt is 136% of household income - (Forbes.com)
- 40% of baby boomers now plan to work until they die. - (AARP)
- 46% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement.
(Employment Benefit Research Institute)
- Expected retirement age is up to 67 from age 63. (Zero Hedge)
Contact us today for FREE information and learn how to reverse these trends so you can enjoy life now while securing your Golden Years.
59% of Americans believe the American Dream is Unattainable
76% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck
Although reality and these statistics might look discouraging, regardless of what age you are at now, you DO NOT have to be a casualty of the times. There are simple solutions that are guaranteed to work if you are coachable, ready to take control and willing to put forth a little effort.
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, BankRate, Statisticbrain.com
Please share with friends and family, and help them also achieve Health, Financial and Time Freedom!
Yes, The American Dream is alive and we can help!
Health & Success Coach
© Copyright 2014 Freedom 5 Team.
Any use or reproduction of these contents is strictly prohibited. All Rights Reserved.